Plant performance audits on behalf of the RAL Quality Assurance Association
The RAL Quality Assurance Association uses trained auditors with more than fifteen years’ experience in this highly specialized field.
These auditors have a comprehensive understanding of fridge demanufacturing plants and know how to inspect, monitor and evaluate such facilities. They are also able to perform audits on waste management facilities that treat other types of waste electrical and electronic equipment.
The auditors that RAL commissions have also carried out assessments for European take-back schemes, manufacturers and recycling companies.
- RAL audits based on the RAL GZ 728 and GZ 729 quality assurance and test specifications
- Audits based on EN 50625-2-3 and TS EN 50625-3-4
- Audits and batch tests as part of the WEEELABEX testing protocol
- Determining the potential for carbon emission savings through application of the CO2OL-PRINT tool developed by the RAL Quality Assurance Association
- Quantifying the resource potential indicator associated with fridge demanufacturing operations